Updated September 2nd 2021
As a Steigenberger Alsik guest, your health and safety are of paramount importance. Therefore your stay will be subject to all regulatory guidelines and recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19. You will find instructions and guidelines in many places throughout the hotel, in the restaurants and in the spa about how to maintain physical distance and to look out for one another.
- Masks are currently not mandatory at Alsik Hotel & Spa.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the hotel.
- Please keep a safe distance to other guest and staff.
- We recommend that you be tested if you have symptoms, and that you refrain from visiting the hotel until you have a negative test answer.
Informations about Alsik Hotel & Spa
- Due to current guidelines, there may be queues at the lifts and the breakfast buffet. We ask for your patience and understanding in these situations.
Information about Alsik Point of View
- Hotel guests can contact the reception for access to Point of View.
- All other guests can book a free ticket at https://alsikpov.dk/
Information about our restaurants
- Our restaurants are often fully booked during evenings, and we therefore encourage you to book your table in advance to avoid disappointment.
Important information about Alsik Spa
- Advance booking is required for visiting Alsik Spa.
- Alsik Nordisk Spa & Wellness is closed for children up the age of 7 years due to construction work in Alsik Kids Pool.
- Children between 7 and 16 years can book special timeslots for children.
For futher information about Covid-19 guidelines in Denmark please visit:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Alsik Hotel & Spa.
All persons (including foreigners) may obtain a free PCR test administered by TestCenter Danmark or a free antigen test administered by private contractors.
You will find both PCR and antigen testing facilities in Sønderborg.
Please follow the link for finding your testing facility: