Updated January 14th
ALSIK HOTEL & SPA IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Alsik Hotel & Spa is temporarily closed due to new government Covid-19-regulations and recommendations. The hotel will remain closed until February 7th.
This means that our restaurants, spa, hotel, and Point of View is closed, and all reservations in this period is unfortunately cancelled.
The hotel reception is available for contact on tlf. 74 20 30 00 or email@example.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is always our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
- All guest are required to wear face mask at the hotel unless seated. People who can not wear a mask for health reasons are exempt.
- By order from the Danish Government there will be no sale of alcohol after 22.00.
Alsik Point of View
- Alsik Point of View is temporarily closed due to current Covid-19 regulations.
Important information about our restaurants
- Due to government regulations all guests must wear mask in our bar and restaurants unless seated at your table.
- The bar and all restaurants closes at 10 pm.
Important information about Alsik Spa
- In order to meet all safety and distance requirements, only a limited number of guests will be permitted in Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness.
- Therefore, you are required to book appointments in advance in order to access both the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa. You can book your appointments through alsik.dk/en/alsik-spa/
- Hotel guests can book 2 hour timeslots. Other guests can choose from the following times: Alsik Morning Spa from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or Alsik Afternoon Spa from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. All appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In several places throughout the spa, you will find guidelines on how to use the spa so that we can maintain social distancing and look after one another.
- Children and teens under the age of 16 have access in the company of an adult in the Alsik Spa Pool & Kids Club at 07:00-08:00 (only weekends) or kl. 08.00-09.00 (every day) against prior booking here: tac.eu.com/alsik/shop/reservations/category/1198/. Only one time can be booked. Slippers and bathrobes for children are available at the Spa reception.