Are you looking for something special for this year’s New Year? Why not do it in style at the Steigenberger Alsik? For the first time, we are offering a special New Year’s stay, which features pampering in the spa, a delicious New Year’s menu from the kitchen, free bar, a New Year’s Day brunch and much more.
Reopening of Steigenberger Alsik: Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness is now also reopening – initially on weekends starting from 29th May
From Friday 29th May, it will once again be possible to indulge all your senses at Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness. Initially, the spa will reopen for Whitsun from Friday 29th May to Monday 1st June, and every weekend thereafter from Friday to Sunday.
As a spa guest, your health and safety are of paramount importance, and the reopening will naturally follow all regulatory guidelines and recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19. Therefore, the spa will only be open to hotel guests, and opening hours will be limited.
The first phase of the reopening will be as follows:
- The spa will reopen for Whitsun weekend and every weekend thereafter from Friday-Sunday
- Opening hours for both the Alsik Spa Pool and Alsik Nordic Spa will be from 09:00 to 19:00
- We can offer treatments during the same hours
- In several places throughout the spa, you will find guidelines on how to use the spa so that we can maintain social distancing and look after one another
- Unfortunately, children and teens under 16 are not permitted in the spa
- Only guests staying at the hotel are permitted to use the spa
- There is a free outdoor gym for Alsik Spa Club members and hotel guests
The following still applies for the rest of Steigenberger Alsik:
- The hotel is open to overnight guests
- Restaurant Syttende is open.
- Restaurant Alsik is open to hotel guests. The menu and opening hours are limited.
- Outdoor seating is available for everyone for coffee, cake, snacks and drinks from Alsik Lounge from 14:00-17:00.
Closed or undetermined
- Restaurant Freia is closed
- Alsik’s conference department is closed, which includes conferences, events, meetings and parties, in accordance with the authorities’ ban on assemblies.
- It is not yet clear when we can expect to reopen Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to outside guests.
We will of course provide updates on this website and on social media as it becomes possible to open up even more of Alsik Steigenberger.
We look forward to seeing you again and offering you a warm welcome.
You might also be interested in:
We are extremely busy and are therefore now accepting applications to join our talented and ambitious F&B team.