It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – ...
Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa will gradually reopen from Friday 15th May
It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – the primarily concern is still to take good care of each other.
We are still waiting for a lot of information from the authorities, so we are not able to answer all questions about the reopening yet. We will of course update this website and social media as we receive the necessary information.
Here’s what we know for sure:
Friday 15th May
- The first 50 rooms will be made available. Breakfast and dinner for hotel guests will be served in the room or as a takeaway.
Monday 18th May
- Restaurant Syttende will reopen.
- Alsik’s bar and lounge will reopen to everyone, with coffee, cake, snacks and drinks served outdoors. That means that everyone will be able to visit Alsik to enjoy a refreshment and the beautiful view of the Alssund sound.
- Restaurant Alsik will open to hotel guests, but not to non-resident guests. Breakfast and dinner can still be enjoyed in your room or as takeaway, but can now be offered in the restaurant too, which will be arranged to comply with the distances recommended by the health authorities. The opening hours are limited to 17:30 – 19:30, and there will also be a reduced menu.
- Members and hotel guests can participate in outdoor fitness and yoga classes for up to ten people on Alsik’s terrace, where among other things, spinning bikes will be set up.
Unresolved – and therefore closed until further notice
- Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness will remain closed. We are particularly lacking the necessary information from the authorities on this area, which is why we cannot provide an answer about when to expect a reopening.
- Dates for reopening Restaurant Freia and fully reopening Restaurant Alsik are not yet clear.
- Alsik’s conference department remains closed, which includes conferences, events, meetings and parties, in accordance with the authorities’ ban on assemblies.
We are very excited to bid you a warm welcome at Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, and we of course hope for a full reopening as soon as possible, with all due consideration given to your health and safety.
You might also be interested in:
Are you looking for something special for this year’s New Year? Why not do it in style at the Steigenberger Alsik? For the first time, we are offering a special New Year’s stay, which features pampering in the spa, a delicious New Year’s menu from the kitchen, free bar, a New Year’s Day brunch and much more.