We are extremely busy and are therefore now accepting applications to join our talented and ambitious F&B team.
Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa will gradually reopen from Wednesday, April 21th
It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – the primarily concern is still to take good care of each other.
We are still waiting for a lot of information from the authorities, so we are not able to answer all questions about the reopening yet. We will of course update this website and social media as we receive the necessary information.
Please pay attention to the fact, that participating in certain activities require a government approved Corona-passport.
Here’s what we expect at the moment:
Wednesday, April 21th
- All rooms will be made available.
- Breakfast for hotel guests can be picked up at the restaurant and brought to the room.
- Dinner for hotel guests can be bought as takeaway, Alsik To Go, and brought to the room.
Thursday, May 6th
- Restaurant Syttende will reopen. Guests will need a government approved Corona-passport.
- Restaurant Alsik and Freias Spisestue will reopen. Guests will need a government approved Corona-passport.
- Alsik conference department will reopen for conferences, events, meetings and parties according to government regulations, including the assembly ban.
Friday, May 21th
- Alsik Nordisk Spa & Wellness and Alsik Fitness opens.
- Point of View opens. Guests will need a government approved Corona-passport.
We are very excited to bid you a warm welcome at Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, and we of course hope for a full reopening as soon as possible, with all due consideration given to your health and safety.
You might also be interested in:
Steigenberger Alsik has reopened
Steigenberger Alsik has gradually opened up in line with changes to the official guidance. We are very pleased to say that we can now take another major step towards regular operations for all of our guests. The next phase will see the re-opening of Freia and Point of View, and the further opening up of Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to all guests.