It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – ...
Would you like to be a part of Alsik’s F&B team?
We are extremely busy and are therefore now accepting applications to join our talented and ambitious F&B team.
The Alsik F&B division, developed and managed by Jesper Koch, consists of the three restaurants Alsik, Freia and Syttende, our own bakery and pastry shop, conference kitchen, staff kitchen, production kitchen, the Alsik bar and our Spa Café.
We are now seeking the following members for our F&B team:
- Experienced chefs who never compromise on professionalism and quality
- Skilled servers with a sharp eye for top-quality service and customers’ signals
- Bartender with a solid grasp of flavours, trends and new developments
- Runners who can think independently and ensure that service runs smoothly
- Conference and banquet servers who can provide highly professional service for corporate and private events
What do we expect of you?
- We expect you to put professionalism first and to familiarise yourself with the most recent changes or improvements within your profession
- We expect you to have a strong ‘service gene’ and take pride in making a positive difference for our guests – every time
- We expect you to be a good, empathetic and responsible colleague who has control of your own work and helps your colleagues when needed
- We expect you to be positive, smiley and accommodating – and also that you thrive in a hectic work day with many different tasks
If this sounds like you, perhaps you are the person we are looking for.
We can offer you the following:
- You will be part of Alsik’s F&B team, where you will both independently and together with your colleagues execute and develop Alsik’s culinary ambition and success
- Exciting career opportunities and professional development for those with drive and ability
- Fixed contractual wages, a holiday and pension scheme, and excellent employee benefits, such as staff canteen and spa/fitness membership
- 110 great colleagues in a positive, busy and international working environment
Send us your application and CV:
We look forward to hearing from you.
You might also be interested in:
Steigenberger Alsik has gradually opened up in line with changes to the official guidance. We are very pleased to say that we can now take another major step towards regular operations for all of our guests. The next phase will see the re-opening of Freia and Point of View, and the further opening up of Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to all guests.