Are you looking for something special for this year’s New Year? Why not do it in style at the Steigenberger Alsik? For the first time, we are offering a special New Year’s stay, which features pampering in the spa, a delicious New Year’s menu from the kitchen, free bar, a New Year’s Day brunch and much more.
Steigenberger Alsik has reopened
Steigenberger Alsik has gradually opened up in line with changes to the official guidance. We are very pleased to say that we can now take another major step towards regular operations for all of our guests. The next phase will see the re-opening of Freia and Point of View, and the further opening up of Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to all guests.
Updated October 27th 2020.
As a Steigenberger Alsik guest, your health and safety are of paramount importance, and the reopening will therefore be subject to all regulatory guidelines and recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19. Therefore, you will find instructions and guidelines in many places throughout the hotel, in the restaurants and in the spa about how to maintain physical distance and to look out for one another.
- From october 29th all guest are required to wear face mask at the hotel unless seated. People who can not wear a mask for health reasons are exempt. (This rule will take effect october 29th 2020)
- By order from the Danish Government there will be no sale of alcohol after 22.00.
Alsik Point of View
- Alsik Point of View is temporarily closed due to current Covid-19 regulations.
Important information about our restaurants
- Due to government regulations all guests must wear mask in our bar and restaurants unless seated at your table.
- The bar and all restaurants closes at 10 pm.
Important information about Alsik Spa
- In order to meet all safety and distance requirements, only a limited number of guests will be permitted in Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness.
- Therefore, you are required to book appointments in advance in order to access both the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa. You can book your appointments through alsik.dk/en/alsik-spa/
- The spa’s opening hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Treatments are available Monday, Wednesday – Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m san Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Hotel guests can book 2 hour timeslots. Other guests can choose from the following times: Alsik Morning Spa from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or Alsik Afternoon Spa from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. All appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The spa is open from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m for day guests.
- The spa is open all week 7 a.m. to 9 p.m for overnight guests at the Steigenberger Alsik hotel.
- In several places throughout the spa, you will find guidelines on how to use the spa so that we can maintain social distancing and look after one another.
- Children and teens under the age of 16 have access in the company of an adult in the Alsik Spa Pool & Kids Club at 07:00-08:00 (only weekends) or kl. 08.00-09.00 (every day) against prior booking here: tac.eu.com/alsik/shop/reservations/category/1198/. Only one time can be booked. Slippers and bathrobes for children are available at the Spa reception.
- We offer a 20% discount on 30- & 60-minute treatments from Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
You might also be interested in:
We are extremely busy and are therefore now accepting applications to join our talented and ambitious F&B team.